The thing about these fold-up flats is that there are a variety of styles, colors, patterns, and textures to choose from! Yup! Style isn’t sacrificed here for comfort. Their new S/S 2015 collection screams freshness, fit for every personality! From ombre patent leather fabrics, watercolor florals, sporty neoprenes, lace, studs, metallic snake prints, and more! Aside from closed ballet flats, they also have open-toed, and slip-on sandals. Below are some photos from the afternoon, as well as some their new designs.
- EASY BALL MAKEUP THREE WAYS: Prepping for the E! Bloggers Ball!
- MUST HAVES, FREE MAKEOVER, AND CLINIQUE STORE TOUR!
- Liza Soberano Judges my Makeup Inspired by Her!
- Fun with the Mercedes Benz PH Crew at Ultra SG!
- Mega Millennial Ball 2018 Highlights, BTS, Style Diary!
- Come with Me to Mt. Naeba, Japan!
- Hosting To the Fullest!
- NEW DYNASTY Highlights and Style Diary
- WEEKEND MAGIC IN MACAO!
- UNPARALYZED 2.0