I am a fan of skin care for many reasons. But what tops that list is how taking proper care of my skin makes me feel great and look good at the same time. Who doesn’t need and want that right? With the skin being the largest organ of our body, we actually SHOULD make skin care a priority. But with the several factors the skin in exposed to, on top of the many different tasks and responsibilities we juggle in our daily lives, sometimes our skin just has to have “those days.” Sounding like a sanitary commercial right here, but you get what I mean! Haha
- EASY BALL MAKEUP THREE WAYS: Prepping for the E! Bloggers Ball!
- MUST HAVES, FREE MAKEOVER, AND CLINIQUE STORE TOUR!
- Liza Soberano Judges my Makeup Inspired by Her!
- Fun with the Mercedes Benz PH Crew at Ultra SG!
- Mega Millennial Ball 2018 Highlights, BTS, Style Diary!
- Come with Me to Mt. Naeba, Japan!
- Hosting To the Fullest!
- NEW DYNASTY Highlights and Style Diary
- WEEKEND MAGIC IN MACAO!
- UNPARALYZED 2.0