This was not even part of the plan, but boy, it was one of the best impulse decisions we ever made. First of all, catching a concert abroad has always been on my bucket list, and second, you can never go wrong with the combination of string music and NYC as your backdrop! I personally love classical music so I knew in my heart this concert was a winner. Our thesis back in ADMU was actually about classical music and giving it a contemporary twist to cater to a younger audience, where we tapped Manila String Machine to hold a concert in the campus grounds called CLASSICOOL LIVE! Haha! You get the point! It was so much fun, and I know how Lindsey Stirling is the ultimate epitome of classicool! She’s the first of her kind, YouTuber, violinist, dancer, and all around performer! Yes clearly, I’m rating her concert with an A+. . . Read on to find out more reasons why!
- EASY BALL MAKEUP THREE WAYS: Prepping for the E! Bloggers Ball!
- MUST HAVES, FREE MAKEOVER, AND CLINIQUE STORE TOUR!
- Liza Soberano Judges my Makeup Inspired by Her!
- Fun with the Mercedes Benz PH Crew at Ultra SG!
- Mega Millennial Ball 2018 Highlights, BTS, Style Diary!
- Come with Me to Mt. Naeba, Japan!
- Hosting To the Fullest!
- NEW DYNASTY Highlights and Style Diary
- WEEKEND MAGIC IN MACAO!
- UNPARALYZED 2.0