How can this not be a part of my list right? It was a clear MUST DO in my itinerary but I promised myself to not go crazy with expectations and always keep an open mind with the trip. I’ve learned from previous vacations that much as you want to control and plan everything down to the dot when traveling, you just got to let nature take its course and let the world introduce itself to you however way they want to. Simply having a rough plan on which areas to visit and having a backup plan is a good enough strategy in my opinion.
- EASY BALL MAKEUP THREE WAYS: Prepping for the E! Bloggers Ball!
- MUST HAVES, FREE MAKEOVER, AND CLINIQUE STORE TOUR!
- Liza Soberano Judges my Makeup Inspired by Her!
- Fun with the Mercedes Benz PH Crew at Ultra SG!
- Mega Millennial Ball 2018 Highlights, BTS, Style Diary!
- Come with Me to Mt. Naeba, Japan!
- Hosting To the Fullest!
- NEW DYNASTY Highlights and Style Diary
- WEEKEND MAGIC IN MACAO!
- UNPARALYZED 2.0