Hosting has been a huge part of my life. I actually started hosting at age 11 for a local kids telemagazine show, and ever since I’ve been drawn into the industry, in bettering my craft—whether hosting for events, television shows, or digital platforms… and wherever it lead me, from fields, courts, to arenas, and the most beautiful destinations.
Today last year was that fateful day when half my face froze, and my body deteriorated. When something that significant happens to you physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually it really transforms you.
And yes, today as I write this I am unparalyzed and have been living with so much more gratitude and drive for purposeful action. I can’t help but reflect and look back at the full year that has passed since then, and share some personal “epiphanies” that stuck with me.
- EASY BALL MAKEUP THREE WAYS: Prepping for the E! Bloggers Ball!
- MUST HAVES, FREE MAKEOVER, AND CLINIQUE STORE TOUR!
- Liza Soberano Judges my Makeup Inspired by Her!
- Fun with the Mercedes Benz PH Crew at Ultra SG!
- Mega Millennial Ball 2018 Highlights, BTS, Style Diary!
- Come with Me to Mt. Naeba, Japan!
- Hosting To the Fullest!
- NEW DYNASTY Highlights and Style Diary
- WEEKEND MAGIC IN MACAO!
- UNPARALYZED 2.0