See you on July 15, 2017 (Saturday) 11am to 7pm at Eastwood Mall Atrium!
Here are just some of the reasons why I urge you not to miss this chance to get your lenses:
- Current eyeglass wearers can switch to Air Optix Colors and experience breathable color contact lenses as a fashion alternative.
- Patients with no Rx (eye prescription) can enhance their natural eye color or explore a wide range of transformative color options. (You know it, for those beauty and profile shots!)
- These lenses are a natural add-on for patients currently wearing AIR OPTIX® AQUA clear contact lenses. Both products provide the same comfort and breathability. It also adds beauty and excitement of color on an easy-to-remember monthly replacement schedule. (every 30 days)
- AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses offers a more comfortable alternative, giving current wearers of FreshLook® color contacts an upgrade in breathability with the same beautiful 3-in-1 color technology
- MY FAVE BIT: 100% of the proceeds will go to our beneficiary, Resources for the Blind!
- We will also be revealing our photo exhibit that day and I’m deeply honored to be a part of this advocacy campaign as one of their muses together with fellow ambassadors: Farah Espina, Regina Belmonte, Jackie Go, Raiza Contawi, Danah Gutierrez, Rima Ostwani, Verniece Enciso, and Michelle Dy! We’ll see you there!
2) Product will be taken out of the box.
3) Buyer must know his/her correct eye prescription prior to purchasing and will be REQUIRED to wear the product for the headshot. Photos will be uploaded on Facebook.
4) A P500 Air Optix voucher will be given once the passport stamps are completed.
*All colors and grade (eye prescription) are available but stocks are very limited so come in at 10am to get your desired pair!
- Follow Air Optix Colors Philippines online on FB and IG for more updates!
- You can also confirm your attendance and see more details on the event page HERE.
- Official hashtag is #AirOptixColorsPlayDay
Spread the word, and have fun while sharing the gift of vision to those in need!